Looking to buy in the San Diego area?
Youve come to the right place!
The San Diego area is growing by leaps and bounds! With so many San Diego real estate options to choose from, you need an agent to help you make the best real estate decisions. Youve definitely come to the right place. Im the local expert and Im ready to put my experience to work for you. If you havent chosen a San Diego REALTOR® yet, make sure your candidates can answer these tough questions:
- What are the hottest growing areas in San Diego County and the San Diego area?
- If its San Diego investment property youre after, which areas are the most promising for rentals and flips?
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of buying San Diego preconstruction?
- What urban development projects might affect the value of San Diego real estate?
- Which areas of San Diego are ripe with affordable gems?
Youve come to the right place to find your dream home in San Diego, or in the popular surrounding areas of San Diego County. Whether youre looking for an estate, an executive home, a luxury condo, a retirement villa, a historic home, a downtown loft, a beach-front property, or anything else in the greater San Diego area — I can help you!
| || |
My service area includes:
- San Diego County real estate
- Imperial County real estate
- Riverside County real estate
- Orange County real estate
San Diego Area Attractions:
- SeaWorld San Diego
Theres no place in the world like SeaWorld San Diego. Where else can you see the Shamu® show and touch a dolphin?
- San Diego Zoo
The 100-acre Zoo is home to over 4,000 rare and endangered animals representing more than 800 species and subspecies, and a prominent botanical collection with more than 700,000 exotic plants. It is located just north of downtown San Diego in Balboa Park.
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
The Maritime Museum of San Diego enjoys a worldwide reputation for excellence in restoring, maintaining and operating historic vessels. The museum has one of the worlds finest collections of historic ships, including the worlds oldest active ship Star of India.
- Bernardo Winery
Established in 1889, Bernardo Winery is San Diegos oldest operating vineyard and winery. Enjoy lunch inside at Café Merlot or dine on the patio. Also, a big attraction here are the winerys charming village shops.
San Diego Resources: